The Programme focuses on providing the tools and resources required to help young passionate golfers realise their full potential, whilst achieving peak physical and mental performance. The holistic training philosophy at the ECM Golf Academy covers all aspects of the game, from technical skills development, specialist shot-making, short game and putting to mental conditioning, fitness and strategy.
The Flagship+ Programme
Up to 15 hours of instruction and golf course play per week
- Five (5) days per week – Monday to Friday (3 hour sessions each day – up to 15 hours per week)
- Suited for the ambitious student-athlete who wants to dedicate all their time after school classes to high-performance golf. Students enjoy professional training with coaches 5 days per week and play on-course 2 days per week.
The Flagship Programme
Up to 9 hours of instruction and golf course play per week
- Three (3) days per week (3 hour sessions each day – up to 9 hours per week)
- Suited for students who take their golf ambitions and improvement seriously. Students enjoy professional training with coaches 3 days per week & enjoy access to play on the golf course for every 2nd week.
The Fundamental Programme
3 hours of instruction per week
- 2 days per week (90 minute sessions each day – up to 3 hours per week)
- Suitable for beginner students wanting to learn golf or students who have limited time to dedicate to golf. This includes professional training with coaches 2 days per week.
- All Programmes may be augmented with Private Lessons
- Golf equipment to be the student’s own
- All Programmes include Technical, Mental, Physical & Strategy training. The focus on fitness training increases with the Flagship & Flagship+ Programmes.